Summer Holiday Competition
Win the ultimate family adventure break this Summer with the Ashdown Park Hotel & Leisure Centre to the value of €500 with an activity bundle.
This complete package includes two night’s B&B in a superior family room, with dinner one night in The Rowan Tree Restaurant, as well as excursions to Wexford Heritage Park, Wells House and a family visit to Kia Ora Mini Farm.
To enter, all you have to do is enter your name and email to sign up to our newsletter using the button above.
You can also earn bonus entries by inviting your friends.
Every entrant will receive a unique URL that you can share on Facebook or via email.
Everyone who enters the competition after clicking your unique URL will give you one bonus entry.
The more entries you have, the more chances you have of winning.
1. The promoters are The Ashdown Park Hotel.
2. The prize is two night’s B&B in a superior family room, with dinner one night in The Rowan Tree Restaurant with free excursions listed on this page.
3. Employees or agents of the Ashdown Park Hotel, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. The competition is open to all residents on the island of Ireland aged 18 years and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a the entrant’s name and email address added to the entry form.
8. Entries must be entered online in the online form only.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Ashdown Park Hotel website and social media.
19. Bookings are subject to availability.
20. Competition ends 12th, 2019.