The Ashdown Park Hotel is committed to the protection of all guests and employees from any factor that could be harmful to their health and safety on our premises. We are constantly monitoring the ongoing situation of COVID-19 to ensure that our guests have a safe and pleasant stay with us. The following steps have been implemented to ensure the safety of all our valued guests and employees:
- We have Ashdown Park COVID-19 Response Team in place to address all queries during your stay and to ensure that appropriate communication and coordination takes place internally to swiftly implement government, IHF and HSE recommended best practice.
- A large number of best practice measures are now in place in order to mitigate risk and regular communication is given to employees on required procedures.
- We are in regular contact with local health authorities, The IHF and Failte Ireland and are following their instructions about public health measures and hotel operations.
- We have increased handwashing and sanitation frequency and protocol for all staff members.
- We have implemented additional sanitizing stations in all areas of the hotel for guests and employees with additional hand sanitizer, soap and paper towels.
- Frequent sanitization with hospital grade disinfectant is taking place of all publicly used surfaces, particularly focusing on any touch points such as stairwells, front desk, handrails, elevators, doorways, pool area and laundry areas.
- Our Front of House team will have a stock of disposable disinfectant wipes available to disinfect surfaces between guests and the disinfection of guest pens, room keys and cards.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of all bedrooms is conducted prior to check-in using hospital-grade cleaning products. Disinfectants are used during the routine cleaning of each room and extra attention is being paid to areas such as TV’s, remote controls, tables, doorknobs, light switches, desks, telephones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
- Addition of disinfectant to the laundry process.
- Employees working in accommodation and FOH dining departments are wearing gloves to avoid any risk to them and to our guests.
- We adhere fully with all food safety requirements and we are implementing the recommended spacing between seating and tables in our public areas and restaurants
- We restricting the numbers to correspond with government recommendations.
- We are assisting guests in every way possible regarding cancellations and we are arranging for bookings to be moved to later dates in many cases.
- Any employees returning from travel or sharing accommodation with front line workers are required communicate with our HR Department in advance of returning to work and will be advised accordingly.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support at this time. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.